PADI Dive Shop in Denver Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hagan34

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Look for a recommendation for a Denver Dive shop to do my Rescue Course. Found a list of them on PADI's site just wanted some personal input.

Check out Ocean First Divers in Boulder, its worth the extra few miles to drive.

Underwater PhantaSeas in Lakewood (303-988-6725) does a great job with Rescue Diver. That is one of the most fun and rewarding dive classes to take. It is also my favorite to teach!

I'm planning on taking the Rescue course at A-1 this spring/summer, but if you are in Eagle why not go through the SDI Stress and Rescue course at Beaver Divers? It is a very good course from what I understand.

I'm planning on taking the Rescue course at A-1 this spring/summer, but if you are in Eagle why not go through the SDI Stress and Rescue course at Beaver Divers? It is a very good course from what I understand.

Biggest reason..... working on PADI Pro dive, read as looking forward to a retirement job, and as much as i like Beaver Divers dont want it to be an issues when I go for Divemaster.

Might see you in the class, Been looking at A-1s Rescue package that they do along with DAN classes. :dork2:

Do the Ultimate Rescue class with A1. I did my Rescue Diver last fall with them and I was the only student in the Rescue class. The fact that they did this as a single student for me was a huge bonus and I appreciated that greatly. My only wish was I that I waited to for the Ultimate Rescue course but I was trying to get as much done as quickly as possible prior to my spring trip where I was going to complete my specialties for Master Scuba.
There are several shops and l looked around before commiting to A1 but in the end I was extremely glad I did. Not too mention after the fact I recieved thank you cards from both of the instructors which I felt was a nice touch.

I have done most of my training with A1, and did rescue with them. I know some of their instructors, and they are great. A1 generally does a nice job with training.

I know some of the folks at UWPhantaseas North, and they seem like a good shop. My buddy has done some training with Phantaseas south, and likes them. I have friends that have trained with FlatIrons, and like them. Overall, Denver has a number of good LDS's, and the majority are PADI.

Rescue is a great class! Have fun!

Thanks for the replies all, I really like that Ultimate Rescue class that A1 offers, as Id like to get all of the training thats included at some point any way.

Really am looking forward to the Rescue course, been told by many people its not an easy course but they all said it was the most rewarding....

Howdy,

I hear Planet Scuba in Castle Rock is pretty good with these courses. I have not personally been there yet, but it's on my list of "dive shops to check out" in the area.

Regards,

-S

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom