PADI C Card Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mfalco

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Last night I was looking at my OW and AOW cards to compare the pictures on them. (yes I was bored)

I noticed the diver # on them was different. Is this normal?

mfalco:
Last night I was looking at my OW and AOW cards to compare the pictures on them. (yes I was bored)

I noticed the diver # on them was different. Is this normal?

Yes. You are assigned the next number in sequance of the highest rating achived.

if there are 20 OW divers certified you'll be OW #21. When you get your AOW there were les diver in that rateing so your number will be smaller. the numbers keep getting smaller as your cert goes up because ther are less peolple with that rating.

However once/if you reach professional level, e.g. divemaster, you'll have the same # assigned to you for subsequent instructor certifications.

Mel

melfox26:
However once you reach professional level, e.g. divemaster, you'll have the same # assigned to you for subsequent instructor certifications.

Mel

I probably won't ever go there. I do plan on Rescue diver next year, if I feel ready.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom