Packetsniffer / Jackson Blue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That means that he bailed out off the loop?

It would seem to indicate the loop got closed at some point, but when...

so sad. Thanks for keep this thread on track

Not sure that he is up to questions but has anyone thought to invite Dan to this discussion?

I'm sure he has his hands full right now.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Pending permission for its inclusion here, I have removed the cross post from the Deco Stop and the ensuing discussion. Even though there is no doubt that permission will be granted, or Dan will eventually post here with his information, for TOS compliance on both boards we must simply be patient.
Thank you for your understanding.​

Not sure that he is up to questions but has anyone thought to invite Dan to this discussion?

Dan has been posting on TDS, and not all that much. I saw Dan on Saturday. He's adjusting, but it's obvious (and expected) he's still having a hard time with this. I'm not sure he wants to enter any discussions about this right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reading Dan's report it's hard to understand how it can happen so quickly.
It looks like it is only a matter of a few seconds from when Richard realised something was wrong to him being unresponsive.
While nothing can bring him back I hope we can learn something from this tragedy so some good can result.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom