Pacific Northwest Divers, add your favorite dive spots

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tacoma Narrows Bridge (drift dive, so much fun)
Norris Rock (for the Steller sea lions)
Neah Bay (so much life)

I hope to add:
Port Hardy (never been, but from what I've heard, it blows everything else away)

Oh! Tolmie!! I love Tolmie. It’s calm, good exercise hahaha, not a lot of people like it because of the fifteen minute topside swim, and the submerged barges creep up on you like an unexpected sea monster!!! The fish are numerous and the viz isn’t the worse. There’s also a seal/sea lion who keeps its distance but is always lurking about. I would dive there in the morning then head to work in the afternoon just to practise my buoyancy and breathing control. I also mapped it out for my Divemaster. If anyone wants to go, hit me up because it’s definitely my spot to relax and enjoy and hopefully share.

Anyone dive the Dickman Mill site on Ruston Way in Tacoma?

Only dove "some" spots as an open water diver with 60ish dives and can only really speak for South Puget Sound and Hood Canal, but here are my picks.

Amazing spots: Sund Rock, Edmonds Underwater Park, Maury Island, Redondo
Reliably decent spots: Sunnyside Beach Park, Saltwater State Park
Slept on: Saltars Point IF conditions are good.
Not so great: Anything on the Ruston waterfront (Les Davis, Lobster Shop Wall, etc.)

How is visibility at Keystone / Coupeville jetty and what tide / current configuration should I look for?

Anyone know about Rialto Beach at Deception pass?

Looking for a (relatively) clear saltwater shore dive, preferably north of Everett.

I'm getting frustrated with all the muck up here.

Back
Top Bottom