Pacific Abyss on now!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Watched the full 2 hours of it last nite and I had goosebumps for most of the show !!!!:D

THAT'S DIVING !!!!!

These guys really love their work ... where can I apply for a job like that :wink:

I watched it again with my husband and we were both cracking up when they sounded like chipmunks. What an awesome show. And what about that suit.

was mostly amazed that one guy was diving that deep in a shirt and shorts. it had to be freezing down there.:scubadivei

I caught half of it before I passed out somewhere in the middle... I saw the re-air on the East Coast- too late for me. Is it a series?

I don't know that it's a series, but they run dive expeditions with many of the same people and air them under different shows names... they are all pretty good.

One thing about them being on the Discovery channel is that they'll be on again, typically 3 hours later also. I caught it at 9pm and missed half the show, so I TIVO'd it later and recorded the whole show.

What was the Brittanic show?

Great show! How do you get a gig like that!

You know, I think those guys are definitely :dork2: Diver Candidates! I mean, there hanging out at their rebreathers when they were racked and had their hoses wrapped around their necks just chatting and the one guy eating his breakfast. That was classic dorkness. :D

I caught half of it before I passed out somewhere in the middle... I saw the re-air on the East Coast- too late for me. Is it a series?

It is a 5 part series so there should be one on next week.

Gee thanks BUCK!!!!!! for telling me these showes were on last night as I could have set the DVR............. Its all your fault:D

Sorry Buddy! I remembered just 1/2 hour before it came on. But I'll prep you now that the next one will be on next Sunday at 9pm PST so you can set your DVR a week early! :wink:

Next time, give us the network! I didn't know until tonight which network! I'm currently sitting with my mom iat UVA hospital, and didn't feel that I could channel flip with the other roommate trying to sleep.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom