Pacific Abyss on now!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just watched it. Amazing. Had to set up the DVR so my husband can watch it later.

That was awesome!

You could tell those guys just love diving and the work they do. They were like little kids when they would see new fish. It was cool when they would all get excited about finding a fish when they were breathing Helium mix and they sounded like the chipmunks! :D

Definitely worth watching and I will definitely watch it next week.

B.

Talk about channel flipping! Pacific Abyss was on one channel and Chatterton and Kohler diving the Brittanic was on another. Aaaugh! My "remote finger" is cramping!

Great diving, though. Fascinating.

Kevin and I watched that last night. It was really cool. It was funny hearing them talk all excited about the fish. They did sound like chipmunks chattering.

it was funny watching it as they got excited and started talking like "huey, Duey, and Louey" (on that helium gas)

Yes, it was. My wife and I were cracking up! At one point they seemed like they were narced they were so gitty.

Great show! How do you get a gig like that!

Back
Top Bottom