OZ Humor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If it was a spoof, he delivered it beautifully deadpanned. I think I would have had a very difficult time not busting up during that.

If it was a spoof, he delivered it beautifully deadpanned. I think I would have had a very difficult time not busting up during that.

I think I saw the interviewer suppressing a smirk a few times.

John Clarke and Bryan Dawe have been doing their "interviews" at the the end of The 7.30 Report on the ABC here for many years, and yes, it is a spoof! For the uninitiated, Australian humour tends to be dry, droll, self-deprecating and ironic :D

Thanks for posting this. I find Clarke very funny! He did a movie with Sam Neill years ago called Death in Brunswick, worth checking out if you can get it and like the above youtube video. :)

John Clarke and Bryan Dawe have been doing their "interviews" at the the end of The 7.30 Report on the ABC here for many years, and yes, it is a spoof! For the uninitiated, Australian humour tends to be dry, droll, self-deprecating and ironic :D

Thanks for posting this. I find Clarke very funny! He did a movie with Sam Neill years ago called Death in Brunswick, worth checking out if you can get it and like the above youtube video. :)

I do like Oz Humour, keep it coming.

"Death in Brunswick", wow, you must be really old. :)

The "Games" was really good too.

Of course Fred Dag was a hoot as well. Damn, I must be really old too.

"Death in Brunswick", wow, you must be really old. :)

The "Games" was really good too.

Of course Fred Dag was a hoot as well. Damn, I must be really old too.

Hey! Death in Brunswick was only 1991, and I was 16! Sheesh!

*Picks up walking stick and hobbles off*

Last edited:
:rofl3: that was hilarious! it reminds me of monty python at their height (see e.g., the dead parrot skit). if oz humor is like this, we need more oz humor in this world! :rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom