OZ Humor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We know where you live!
:rofl3:

Mr Bean? I love Rowan Atkinson! I think the British comedies are some of the best in the world!

What about The Young Ones!

Thats the good thing about living in a tent, roll it up and move along. But I do wish the wife would tell me when we are moving, I can go for days before I find her.

After a visit to your fair country I found our/your humor/humour are very much alike. I do not remember the young ones 81 was the start of my Americanization.

Thats the good thing about living in a tent, roll it up and move along. But I do wish the wife would tell me when we are moving, I can go for days before I find her.

After a visit to your fair country I found our/your humor/humour are very much alike. I do not remember the young ones 81 was the start of my Americanization.

Americanisation? Oh no! The Young Ones comes up regularly on repeats and I always enjoy it's anarchist humour. It must be the convict in me!

Americanisation? Oh no! The Young Ones comes up regularly on repeats and I always enjoy it's anarchist humour. It must be the convict in me!

Thats it there is only one place for a anarchist :jail:

Did you ever get a sit com The thin blue line? There was one skit that I loved, the Inspector was lecturing the plods about a upcoming raid and he ended with this sentence "Its my a** on the line and I don't want a c**k up" every plod in the station just about died laughing and I nearly wet my pants.

Thats it there is only one place for a anarchist :jail:

Did you ever get a sit com The thin blue line? There was one skit that I loved, the Inspector was lecturing the plods about a upcoming raid and he ended with this sentence "Its my a** on the line and I don't want a c**k up" every plod in the station just about died laughing and I nearly wet my pants.

Yeah we're just all poor ol' convicts downunder that the mother country didn't want! :shakehead:

No I can't say I've seen that one! But it sounds hilarious!

It's almost a requirement in my department at work to be able to recite Monty Python and the Holy Grail routines. I'm not sure what it is about being in Metrology that makes us gravitate towards that kind of humor.

Yeah, I know. It's not Oz humor. Sadly, I think what gets passed off here in the States as Oz humor is all too often American humor with an Aussie theme.

It's almost a requirement in my department at work to be able to recite Monty Python and the Holy Grail routines. I'm not sure what it is about being in Metrology that makes us gravitate towards that kind of humor.

Yeah, I know. It's not Oz humor. Sadly, I think what gets passed off here in the States as Oz humor is all too often American humor with an Aussie theme.

But do you sing as well :D

We're knights of the round table,
We dance whenever we're able,
We do routines, and chorus scenes,
With footwork impeccable.
We dine well here in Camelot,
We eat ham, and jam, and spam a lot.

I usually prefer:

When danger reared its ugly head,
He bravely turned his tail and fled.

We've been known to walk around the factory floor, banging on something remotely gong-like, and yelling, "BRING OUT YER DEAD! BRING OUT YER DEAD!"

We know we've found the right audience when someone yells back, "I'M NOT DEAD YET! I WANT TO GO FOR A WALK!"

Ni!

I usually prefer:

When danger reared its ugly head,
He bravely turned his tail and fled.

We've been known to walk around the factory floor, banging on something remotely gong-like, and yelling, "BRING OUT YER DEAD! BRING OUT YER DEAD!"

We know we've found the right audience when someone yells back, "I'M NOT DEAD YET! I WANT TO GO FOR A WALK!"

Ni!

Good grief! :rofl3: Can I come and work at your place? That sounds like fun!

Back
Top Bottom