OxyCheq - Ultra Lite Travel Back Plate

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Patrick,

I have a few questions:
- Will this plate work with your deluxe adjustable harness or it can only fit with one piece Hog styled harness?
- Will there be setup up instructions shipped with this backplate?
- Are the sex nuts/bolts shipped with the back plate as standard package?
- How does the speed harness look like?

Regards,
EZ

Here are some pics of a customer in my shop. He is 5'9" 216#. He is wearing a speed harness, with the soft backplate and a 40# signature series wing. It is so hydrodynamic, that you look like you're diving a plain wetsuit!

If you have anymore questions, please feel free to call me at the shop. Note that I will be diving until June 2, so I may not get back to you right away, but Beth should be there for a few hours every day, and she will be checking phone messages.

DSC_5279.jpg

DSC_5280.jpg

DSC_5283.jpg

DSC_5285.jpg

DSC_5286.jpg

Safe Diving

4'8" weighing 65# or 68# is the smallest person so far. All using the same wing, plate and harness.

Best regards,

Patrick
OxyCheq

Geeez! What kinda girls are you dating NOW?!

See you next weekend... bring cookies. :wink:

Geeez! What kinda girls are you dating NOW?! :wink:

I've seen the pictures Ford, Meooowwwwww.......

Although she might need a custom top for her wetsuit! :eyebrow:

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your reply with the pictures. I was wondering if OxyCheq deluxe harness is able to fit on to the ultra lite back plate? Does anyone know if this setup is possible? I was toying with the idea of switching my OxyCheq SS travel backplate with this ultra lite backplate.

Last edited:
I've seen the pictures Ford, Meooowwwwww.......

Although she might need a custom top for her wetsuit! :eyebrow:

I think Perrone is talking about Masha and you are thinking of someone else.

Best regards,

Patrick
OxyCheq
http://oxycheq.com

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your reply with the pictures. I was wondering if OxyCheq deluxe harness is able to fit on to the ultra lite back plate? Does anyone know if this setup is possible? I was toying with the idea of switching my OxyCheq SS travel backplate with this ultra lite backplate.

We have not tried it because it goes on and off so quickly as it is. The Speed Harness is just 10' of webbing and a plastic buckle. You can always add d-rings to it. A hog harness will work as well.

Soon, we will be making composite keepers and d-rings available just to keep the weigh as low as possible.

Best regards,

Patrick
OxyCheq
http://oxycheq.com

There is no reason why the Deluxe Adjustable harness will not work. Just weave it through in a similar fashion.

Back
Top Bottom