Outstanding Contribution to Instructor Development annual award

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bali-Freak

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
With 85 candidates taking the PADI Instructor Course (IDC) in 2012 and all 85 candidates successfully passing their PADI Instructor Exam, Bali Scuba received the coveted "Outstanding Contribution to Instructor Development" award from PADI Asia Pacific for 2012.

The hard work of all 85 candidates and two Bali Scuba Course Directors (SF Chong and Knut Hoff) is duly noted.

Any PADI Dives Centres wishing to upgrade their Divemasters will receive preferential rates in 2013, while the Divemasters will enjoy a PADI Instructor Exam pass guarantee, and have the opportunity to stay and dive for two weeks prior to the IDC for no extra charge.

Bali – Asia's Best Island

Hi

I'm thinking of doing my IDC soon, and heard some good things about SF Chong. He's not doing all IDCs is he? It seems he's doing one this May.

I'll PM you for more details.

Noe

Back
Top Bottom