Outdoor Show, NEC, 2-4 April

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks again for the tickets that you sent in the post, we all had a good day out, loads and loads of stuff to see and do, cheers. Matt

Hoppy:
Yeah Mine !!!!!!!!!!!!

What were you doing in the Arden bar then , without saying hello to me ? :11ztongue

Bet thats got ya confused ?

Um, errr... which night was that then Hoppy? (Seeing as I was there quite often!)

And how come YOU didn't come and say hello to me!!! :)

Jim - form you comment of "which night" - I take it you partook of the Arden bar's facilities more than once!!!!!

And Hoppy - for you to notice Jim enjoying those facilities who imply that you too enjoyed some as well!!!!

What are the Wreck Ferrets coming too!

Scuba Jim:
Um, errr... which night was that then Hoppy? (Seeing as I was there quite often!)

And how come YOU didn't come and say hello to me!!! :)

Friday night mate about 8, we were the couple at the table at the side of you lot sorting out our wedding reception !

Hence why I couldn't come over and say hello really , seeing as it will be you doing the "surprise" honeymoon :wink:

Sorry I didn't get down on Sunday tho , events overtook me.

ScubaBaby:
And Hoppy - for you to notice Jim enjoying those facilities who imply that you too enjoyed some as well!!!!

What are the Wreck Ferrets coming too!

Yeah but I had a good excuse , see other reply to Jim. :wink:

Hoppy:
Friday night mate about 8

Phew, thank gawd for that! I was well behaved on Friday night - did you notice I was drinking water? :eyebrow:

You should have seen the state of us at about 2.00am on Thursday night. I got 90 minutes sleep on Thursday and so did the driving on Friday when we went for a curry. Was in bed by 1.00am on Friday night, so felt fine and dandy on Saturday. Made up for it again on Saturday night though!

Anyway, see my email off to you in the next few minutes!

I'm obviously just too young and innocent!!!!! But don't worry too much - I'm easy to corrupt and give into temptations!!!! :wink:

ScubaBaby:
I'm obviously just too young and innocent!!!!! But don't worry too much - I'm easy to corrupt and give into temptations!!!! :wink:
I am glad to hear that you are corruptible, Abby, but I am disappointed that Belushi has not corrupted you yet! What is he doing with his time?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom