Out of the ordinary dive locations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

smellzlikefish

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hey team,

Does anyone know of any sites online that lists GPS locations for underwater points of interest? I have dived the YO, Sea Tiger, Corsair, etc. but the spots that interest me the most are those that few divers get to see because they are simply not on the map. I have been to the Sea Lancer's website and got a few from there as well as DAR's site. Any others come to mind?

Thanks.

I think the out of the way spots are so precisely because there are no yellow brick roads leading to them.

Having said that, go out to a spot and descend. There is a possibility of striking out or winning big. I'm happy to say I have won big more times than I have struck out, but I'm also easy to please.

Peace,
Greg

Aloha Kanon,

I agree 100%. Some of my most memorable dives have been located with little rational thought involved. Thank you both for your input.

You're very welcome. If you ever want to try and find some new dive sites, lemme know. It's my kinda thing.

Peace,
Greg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom