Our Very Own DiveBandit...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks folks. The promotion is bitter sweet. I'm sad to see Kyle go. He's a friend and he brought me on-board at Divers supply. I'm also excited to be at the helm of a great shop and I hope to help make it even better.

Thanks folks. The promotion is bitter sweet. I'm sad to see Kyle go. He's a friend and he brought me on-board at Divers supply. I'm also excited to be at the helm of a great shop and I hope to help make it even better.

Well, I like the shop alot now, I drifted in and out of there and could not decide whether or not. The new changes are so much better, I like the people in the shop and now the are selling zeagle stuff soon too. I may have to go fill my tank tomorrow!!

I am happy to say the shop is my new home shop..... :D

Joe

Anywhoozle, just wanted to say a big congratulations to Dave (and I knew ya when it was just you, Mark-R/EanDiver, and I) :wink:.

I remember those days. Ah' the good Ol' days. Too bad that Mar-R was only 2-D :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom