Our state is dying of the dehydration coach!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JamesK

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Nice vid, great music..but the story is exceedingly one sided with no balance nor suggestion to fix the problem. ymmv
'bella

My Lil Sis says that the streets are flooding in Sarasota FL... of course one storm does not a state's water supply recharge.

While I agree it is one sided, at least it will open some peoples eyes as to what is happening so they may research for themselves. I did not make it.

Making summer-time spring memories for your children is a gift you give them

:shakehead: One would think they could be more clear...

My Lil Sis says that the streets are flooding in Sarasota FL... of course one storm does not a state's water supply recharge.
I was at Catfish Hotel, Ginnie and Peacock, last weekend and the weekend before...The weekend before Peacock was lower than your video...Last weekend I just finished Peacock, as the 'flow' was building due to the TS and watched for a few hours to see what would happen...It'll come back to 'normal' levels, just needs several more heavy rains....The highs & lows are part of the natural cycle...I've seen this before, Florida just hasn't had it's usual rain fall in the past years and levels have been low for awhile now....The earth is going through a cyclic 'shift' which happens and the weather around the globe has been 'off'....Not much we can do about it.......BTW, any body want to do Catfish Hotel this weekend ?????....I'm curious how the rain has effected it's 'in-out' flows......

Agree it is one sided but you can't dispute the effects. I am not a hydrologist or geologist but eventually, one would hope, the drought will end and some of those aquifers will recharge. It was weird though, while I was watching it, I was enjoying "Freebird" when all of a sudden the whole video reloaded and started over, this time with boring sound.

They also corrected that awkward Summer-Spring sentence.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom