Our Newest Official ScubaBoard Newsletter is out!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Checklist item for the future:

I receive most of my email via PDA or BlackBerry. Email that is too jazzed up with graphics or where the font is too small just gets trashed.

This one came to my laptop so I haven't a clue how it would look on a smaller screen. But, since I just got one from someone else that I had to trash, I thought it was something to take into consideration for the future.

I have Yahoo!, I received mine a couple of days ago, and it is GREAT!!!!

Mine arrived at it's destination in my email box today. Nicely done, crew!

DC

For some reason, I haven't received it, I cant do anything with Yahhoo mail like adding @ScubaBoard.com to my addresses ... also, it looks like my spam filters have been changed recently from the way it was before .. this may be why I haven't got it, I have received it before, way back when, had my thread on "how do you signal air remaining" listed :)
.. oh well, looks like I'll have to pick it up here then
Since you are red, you are eligible to have a "you@ScubaBoard.com" e-mail! Just send your request to email@ScubaBoard.com!

Back
Top Bottom