Our Newest Official ScubaBoard Newsletter is out!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Chairman

Chairman of the Board
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
If you opted in and didn't get it please check the following.

1) Your e-mail address. If it's wrong, you just won't get it!
2) Your Spam filters. You should probably just allow @ScubaBoard.com to come through so you can talk with your buds here uninhibited.
3) Your opt in selection! There are TWO places, and the one at the bottom of Messaging and Notification is the one we look at!

Hopefully, you enjoyed it and got some info out of it. We will endeavor to send these out monthly from now on, though we are a few weeks late with this one. Look for the next edition right around the first of the month! Feel free to leave us any feedback for it RIGHT HERE! Thanks again for making this such a wonderful place to hang out.

Pete ... I have opt-in turned on, my email's correct, it's not stuck in my SPAM filter but yet I didn't receive it.

Did you get it yet?

With the VOLUME of e-mails going out, we have had to not only pour water over the servers to keep them cool, but we have had to send them out in sections. The last section is going out this morning. Thanks to the tireless ScubaBoard Crew for taking the project on. Our next one should be out in 2-3 weeks. We are aiming for the first of every month! Until then, you can read the current newsletter at ScubaBoard's Newsletter.

I didn't get one either, but I'll read the one at the link above.

I finally received mine overnight. Thanks!

They have all been sent out. There are still a small handful of them in the Mail Queue.

If you didn't get it. It could be 1 of several reasons. (See Post #1)

Especially if you registered a long time ago... Double check your e-mail address is current. :)

Some e-mail providers have tougher spam filters than others. So it could have gone to spam.

I got it twice, once last night and again this morning.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom