Our Dive Club has been threatened with a Lawsuit under RICO

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd kill someone for that house....

25 bedrooms?? That's not a house, it's a hotel!

Well there you go, it's a scuba resort!

MSilvia:
25 rooms... 11 bedrooms. See, it's not that big. eyebrow

What the heck is that only 11 bedrooms? For god sake if I wanted to go camping I would buy a tent. What the heck are these people trying to pull. I wouldn't give them a dime more than 6.8 million. OK I figured it out with 20% down at a sales price of 6 mil, and a rate of 6.9% financing the remainder for 30 years, with the tax escrow we are looking at $35,000/mo. of course that is assuming soeone has the 1.2 mil down payment. I checked the check book and nope nothing there, 401K hmmmm if I live to be 890 years old and work the whole time with a good return on investment maybe. by the way the commission to sell that puppy would be $250,000 and the person that sent me the info said that is actually a cut price commission for a property like this.

MSilvia:
25 rooms... 11 bedrooms. See, it's not that big. eyebrow
Whoops! Must have misread the post.

ARCHMAN:
Well there you go, it's a scuba resort!
Funny, that was my first thought! Great minds think alike.

Hey -- what ever happened with Mr. Magnolia? Is everyone in that dive club now on the lamb? Any recent experiences at Magnolia?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom