O'Three Drysuits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rawls

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Do any of you dive O'Three drysuits or know someone who does. Just trying to get some information from those of you who have experience using them or know about their reputation....Bobby

rawls:
Do any of you dive O'Three drysuits or know someone who does. Just trying to get some information from those of you who have experience using them or know about their reputation....Bobby

They seem to be very well made suits. Of course, I saw them mostly in the UK whilst diving in Weymouth. They look snazzier too. What I saw were compressed neoprene models. I was diving a DUI and in terms of functionality...my CF 200 crushed neo. required less weight than an O'Three. I'd love to have one, just to have one.

X

I know this post is a bit late, but I just wanted to put in my two cents: I got a custom Ri200 about eight months ago, and absolutely love it. I've probably made 70 dives in it now, and haven't had a single leak. It's dry, comfortable, tough, and fairly easy on/easy off (neoprene cuffs are a little more trouble to remove than latex). Before getting my custom suit I dove a used O'Three MSF500tb - off the rack, also fit me quite well but is really too warm for my summer diving here. Awesome suits, quality product, and if you go custom, the people at O'Three were great to work with, even from half a world away.

Late, but I have an RI 2/100 made in 07 with only about 4 dives on it - for sale. Didn't fit right, and they made me another one. If your still looking, and my size, I'll give you a great deal on it.

I have an O3, the Ri2/100. I bought it made-to-measure from Weymouth about 7years ago. The suit replaced a CF200 that was a tad small and a lot worn. Unfortunately the "measure" that the suit was made to has changed, particularly across the shoulders. So I would like to sell it.

My current suit is a DUI 50/50, which I would love to replace with a new O3. Even with an extreme weazle under the DUI winter dives are cold.

The exchange rate is not too good so looking at the O3 site: 1045GBP = $2037 which includes VAT. Overseas orders should be reduced by VAT, 17.5%, bringing us to $1733 + shipping. A lot cheaper than a DUI!

We have been diving them for a year or so now. They hold up very well. I dive all kinds of suits but have become partial to neoprene because it is the only suit that will take the abuse of cave diving. It is also streamline enough I do not have to work so hard in the flow. Since I sidemount and exploring is my passion, I tend to get into some rather tight places that would destroy my trilaminate suits.

Great suit if you ask me. I own Bare, DUI, Dive Rite, O'Three, Pinnacle and Apollo. O'Three has been the best Neoprene I have owned. My is a MSF500TB. They sell them at store.siscuba.com for around $1300.00

Back
Top Bottom