OS Systems Dry Suits?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spg01

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I was just wondering if anyone has had any experience with OS Systems Dry Suits and if they liked them. I am hoping to make it to a shop this weekend that is haveing a sale on them.

I have used their surface suits for wakeboarding and they held up quite well to some serious abuse. If you can get a rockin' deal on one...

Not sure if the deal is rockin' or not yet.

Did you like them?

I have one that they custom made for me a few years ago and love it.

But it was NOT a rockin deal! :rofl3:

I did not get the OS suit. When I went to the store they had none in stock to look at or try on. I was not brave enough to buy a drysuit sight unseen.

i have a custom fit
i love it!!!!!
price was great too
get on their website!!!!!
can't go wrong
have fun
yaeg

also,ask jim lapenta on this board his opinion-he beats one to death also!!!:D

I used one for 6 years until the damn thing shrunk around the middle. That's my story and I'm stickin to it. Nothing to do with the 30 lbs I put on during the time I had it. :shocked2: It's all muscle :rofl3: . Seriously though I had an HD Pro and it was great suit. I just outgrew it. And I got a killer deal on a new HOG Predator and with what I got out of the OS suit when I sold it, putting that towards the new one was a no brainer. They are not cheap but nearly not as much as a DUI suit.

I was diving an OS that was too big for me and I loved it! Hated the fit but the suit was pretty tough. It was ten when I got it. The seals had been replaced and someone used aqua seal, made replacing them suck bad. None of the seams leaked at all, not bad for an old drysuit from a rental fleet.

OS Systems was my very first drysuit years ago. I loved it and it held up well for a couple hundred dives. Once it started leaking though I couldn't ever get it right again and I moved on.

Great suit for the money I paid.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom