OS Systems Dry gloves

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tamas

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone have them? Used them? Good/bad to say about them? Where to buy?

01.jpg

Me, Tamas..

It works great. You don't need to get the full set from OS. Just get the plastic rings and O-rings from them and get the glove from other places. You can save some money. You can get the separate part from their website....

hoosier:
Me, Tamas..

It works great. You don't need to get the full set from OS. Just get the plastic rings and O-rings from them and get the glove from other places. You can save some money. You can get the separate part from their website....

So the standard smurf gloves with the attached latex seals will work with their rings?

Tamas:
So the standard smurf gloves with the attached latex seals will work with their rings?

Absolutely!!!!.. I am using the chemical glove from the Lowes so far. I might need a smurf one for this coming winter though.....

Tamas:
Like this:

053300051876md.jpg

It is a little bit thinner than smurf glove and doesn't have a liner in it.
So, I just wear the cotton or jersey glove inside depending the water temp. The chemical glove is only $1~$2. I have been using the same gloves for six months.... LOL~~~~

I had the OS System dry gloves and had a ring break twice. The company was very good about replacing it the first time. The second time, I switched to the older Viking System and I´m much happier. They come off more easily and have no o rings to crimp, etc.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom