orphaned cat..needs home

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

and the next one George....cause then you can hold him and squeeze him and pet his furry little head....and I will name him George...

And of course, one has to be named Charley. No explanation needed

its like this. Lima Bean is a boy, so I still have him, but I have one more girl that is interested in him and I will know for sure tomorrow morning if he will have a new home. Also tomorrow morning is when I call the rescue place about getting the squirrels.

What a cute cat! And I don't like cats. I got stuck with two cats because my bfriend owns them. I have an awesome scuba dog.

Even I would sucker into that cat if it were that cute. Look at it all stretched out with close eyes. How can you separate it. It picked you and likes you. How do you know it will take to another person as well?

hehe; cat over squirrels, unless they're the monkey faced kind. If they're normal squirrels, I wouldn't do it; they are tough animals to keep and are extremely fast.

We are to far away too and already have 7 cats and a parrot. The parrot really likes the kitty even to the point of trying to kiss him.

ROFL Yep I think they need to but they are a bit under age. Molly is not quite 2 and the kitty (Toes cause he has 26 of them) is only about 6 mos. :D

A girl that works for the same city I do is going to adopt Lima Bean. I told her she has to keep us all updated on how he is doing. She has another male cat that she said could be Lima Bean's twin. I'm kinda going to miss him. I found out that some cats aren't completely stupid and can be really nice.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom