orphaned cat..needs home

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wendy:
And they said Lima Bean is a GIRL! 6 months old and weighs 6lbs even

hahahaha! that shows that arrogant butthole who came
in inspecting her and making pronouncements that she
was a he

(hey, this sounds like a soap opera)

told ya she looked like a she (and I knew she'd be young)....glad to hear she's healthy....keep us posted.

I'm curious why some vets won't declaw a cat and yet with certain breeds of dog docking the tails and ears are standard....

p.s. I prefer to keep my animals whole...although I do regret fixing my pooch....his puppies would rock. I figure why change nature, unless you wanna talk about fixing a few people in the world that should be.

The drama continues..........

As the world turns Wendy discovers her new found friend is a "she". and soon realizes that as one roomy moves out another of a different sort has moved in where will we go from here? Stay tuned folks Same Kitten time, Same Kitten Channel

NetDoc:
Funny looking cat. :D

Don't have a pic of Zoe yet - Wendy inspired me to adopt an orphan kitten, we bring her home the 13th. Same fur as the dog, though; I like to color-coordinate my dust bunnies :D

It's even better if you can color-coordinate the pet with the carpet...
The cat we inherited happened to be named "Ivory" and the house we're in already had beige floor coverings (Now, if only the cat wouldn't "have accidents" use the carpet as a litter box; you can't always see it, but we sometimes smell it...)

cowprintrabbit:
Don't have a pic of Zoe yet - Wendy inspired me to adopt an orphan kitten, we bring her home the 13th. Same fur as the dog, though; I like to color-coordinate my dust bunnies :D

I am glad to see that RatCat is not the only feline to require "running water" to drink. I think it's the tiger that's still left in them. :D

Hey Wendy... it's gonna be raining cats AND dogs with this hurricane. :D

NetDoc:
I am glad to see that RatCat is not the only feline to require "running water" to drink. I think it's the tiger that's still left in them. :D

Hey Wendy... it's gonna be raining cats AND dogs with this hurricane. :D

I read in my cat book that was sent to me that cat's like running water becuase it tastes fresher. That they have real sensitive taste buds and can tell the difference between sitting aorudn water and fresh from the spickot.

My Moms cats get in the shower after she is done and lick the water from the walls. Her tomcat also gets in the shower while the water is on, I think he is dog since he is way too cool to be a cat.

Wendy:
I read in my cat book that was sent to me that cat's like running water becuase it tastes fresher. That they have real sensitive taste buds and can tell the difference between sitting aorudn water and fresh from the spickot.

Yeah, I read that there too. Did you also see the part that says that they'll like a change every now and then with sparkling water (it has nothing other than the bubbles in it, so it doesn't hurt them, and is a change of pace)? Well, I tried that and the 2 monsters got scared by the bubbling. They put their noses down to drink, and then the bubbles would "pop" up like they do, and they ran away in fear. It took about a week before they approached the water dishes without tiptoing around them for 10 minutes first. Actually, they then turned to the toilet for fresh water.

cowprintrabbit:
:rofl:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom