Oronogo Sept. 1&2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DivingCRNA:
You are being too hard on yourself. :dork2: It was funny, and you learned something. I wish I had a dollar for every dumb thing I did diving. I could buy the Nitek X when it comes out!

I bet you don't zip tie your knife tomorrow!:eyebrow:

I wish I could make it tomorrow. I gotta spend some family time, though.

You still should come, you have your entire lifetime to spend with your family.

OR

Bring them! Bring a grill, we'll buy some hamburger meat / buns / etc.

Yesterday was a great day to dive! We will have to see about the pics when I download everything tonight. I was really surprised that the quarry wasn't that busy, holiday weekend and all, I guess.
Ohh, the pink light:D ! I should have got some pictures of THAT! CRNA is right, though. Don't be too hard on yourself, all you can do is learn from it!
Anyway, got to do a couple of good dives. I am sure glad that the surface temp was down a little. Was nice to see some good friends and tell storie!
Well, I had better start getting ready for round 2! See you next time Diving CRNA.

Dark Wolf

Finished up day two, i'm sunburned so bad I'm darker then my pink flash light. We put in 3 dives today, pretty bad vis, but there were quite a few divers there today sturring up the silt for the rest of us. Had fun though

Great to see everyone out there saturday morning. Weather was great and so was the diving. Shar and I are thinking about going to Beaver this next weekend. We'll let you know as the time gets closer.

Well, yesterday was another great day for diving. Air temps in the 80's and the quarry was still not real busy, although there were more people than on Saturday. We logged three dives, all relatively shallow. Vis on the first two dives were down from Sat., but the third dive was better. By that time, most of the people were packing up and heading home.
Don't know where my head was at yesterday. I still didn't get a picture of Brandon with his Pink light! By the end of the day, I think that his shoulders and arms were a brighter pink that the light:D !
Got to meet some new people from Wichita, and another group from KC. I got a few more pictures and will get them downloaded and take a look at them tonight or tomorrow. Had a really great time, and enjoyed meeting and talking with everyone.

I really should have wore sunscreen, I think I slept a total of 40 minutes last night. I can't move my arms more then a few inches, can't turn my head, can't lay down, or take a shower without mass amounts of pain.

Oh and I have a nice sized blister in the most inconvenient place.. right on the tip of my nose.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom