Oriskany Report/Pictures Saturday May 8th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry you and Andy could not make it. It was my best day of diving on the "O" as far as conditions were concerned. Wish I would have had some more time to take pictures. Since I had an insta buddy (who was GREAT by the way) I just snapped pictures as I swam along....really didn't have time to stop because I didn't want to hold him up. It was his first dive on the Oriskany, and I wanted to make sure he got to see as much of the ship as he could. There is a great picture around every corner on that dive.

It looks beautiful!! So sad that Andy and I had to cancel because of his foot. I'm not sure when he and I will get a chance to dive together again. :(

Thanks for the bottom temp report.

Glad you had a great dive and again, sorry I could'nt make it. But I had a great day with my Dad diving even though the viz on the Mass sucked!

nice pix

Great shots Glen... especially the B&W image. Hoping I can get on the Oriskany this winter!

James

Barry, the DM on the H2O Below did a great job. He tied us in directly to the wreck. I like how they do the tag lines for the boat. We didn't have to pull all the way around to the front of the boat before we went down. Boat had enough room for everyone to move around comfortably. They also knew how to handle our camera gear properly. I would dive with them again.

Glad you had a great dive and again, sorry I could'nt make it. But I had a great day with my Dad diving even though the viz on the Mass sucked!

I think everyone should dive the Oriskany at least once.

Great shots Glen... especially the B&W image. Hoping I can get on the Oriskany this winter!

James

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom