Orca Edge Dive Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HELLO TO ALL FRIENDS OF THE BEST CLASSIC DIVING COMPUTER - THE ORCA EDGE
I ACTUALLY DO HAVE ONE PIECE BRAND NEW AND NEVER IN USE!
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED - SEND ME AN EMAIL TO: stutzenstein1@gmail.com OR RING ME ON MY MOBILE PHONE +34 676 760 766
I WILL MAIL FOTOS OF THE COMPLETE SET INCLUDING BLUE COVER FOR "HOSE MOUNTING" AND COMPLETE INSTRUCTION BOOKLET

Hello,
I am looking for an Orca Edge Dive computer, but have been struggling to find one. If anyone has one or could point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated!! Would love to own one and am extremely motivated to find one!
Mark

I have been working with an o-ring company and have contracted with them to tool an o-ring for the ORCA EDGE. I should be receiving the O-rings by June 2018. Anyone interested, I will be selling them for around ten dollars each, depending on quantity. Just trying to recoup some of what I spent on the custom order.

I dove mine on five dives last week, still works fine.

I have been working with an o-ring company and have contracted with them to tool a square o-ring for the ORCA EDGE. I should be receiving the O-rings by June 2018. Anyone interested, I will be selling them for around ten dollars each, depending on quantity. Just trying to recoup some of what I've spent on the custom order. Contact
skorrowag@att.net

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom