Orca Bait April dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Many thanks to Kalvyn, Xarife and Minkey. All sites are unique and Les Davis is no exception. Although we had limited visibility because of the drifting Algae, everyone enjoyed themselves. Afterwards we ate lunch, then engaged in a stimulating conversation about the dive and possible future Orca Bait dive trips. For me, every dive is a journey into the unknown, but it is especially sweet when in the company of friends.

P.S. Even with the turbidity, I did manage to snap some pic's.

DoubleDip:
Even with the turbidity, I did manage to snap some pic's.
Man, those pictures turned out great, especially considering the vis we had! My wife wans to know what camera you're using, DD... she really liked the pics, too.

Don't forget that Xarifa still owes us cookies, too! :wink:

It was nice meeting Minkey, and seeing you and Xarifa again. We had a nice dive, and excellent fellowship afterwards at Katie Downs. I look forward to diving with you all again!

Jimmie

DoubleDip:
Many thanks to Kalvyn, Xarife and Minkey. All sites are unique and Les Davis is no exception. Although we had limited visibility because of the drifting Algae, everyone enjoyed themselves. Afterwards we ate lunch, then engaged in a stimulating conversation about the dive and possible future Orca Bait dive trips. For me, every dive is a journey into the unknown, but it is especially sweet when in the company of friends.

P.S. Even with the turbidity, I did manage to snap some pic's.

I had a fun time. Thanks for being a good buddy and pointing out the interesting fauna to me. BTW, did you identify the grey striped fish? I'm looking for the San Juan info to forward soon!

Lindy

Okay now if we can do something in Mid to late may I'll be there with me new dry suit I should have by then. Sorry I missed out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom