Orbitz coupon codes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fin59

Contributor
Reaction score
Physically: Arkansas Mentally: Cozumel :)
# of dives
500 - 999
I know you can use the 200entertain code for an air/hotel package. Anyone know of one for booking the hotel only package? We may use our miles this trip so trying to make this trip "almost free." :wink:

I know you can use the 200entertain code for an air/hotel package. Anyone know of one for booking the hotel only package? We may use our miles this trip so trying to make this trip "almost free." :wink:

Depending on travel dates and hotel choice 'welcome10' might work - it takes 10% off a hotel booking. Also - the 200entertain works for hotel/car as well - if you've ever considered renting a car. It was how we used the code the first time in 2008, and now we always get a car. Sometimes the hotel/car deal is actually cheaper than the hotel by itself.

You can also just google orbitz promotional codes or coupons and you'll probably find many options to try. I do that whenever I'm buying anything online and often find discounts.

Happy Birthday Fin,I just booked you a trip for Feb 27-Mar 6 .:D
AND since you need a dive buddy I guess I'll tag along...............

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom