Orange Juice Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I did note one or two shops may have ordered a few extra pairs but don't expect to get them if you are not a DM or Instructor and expect to possibility pay a bit more than normal...

Nice, I wish jetfin come in brighter color than black.

They do, yellow is pretty bright and lemon yellow would be close to the color, they get a bit darker with age. Now if they would only offer the SP Frameless masks in matching yellow and a re-issue of the Shotgun snorkel, in matching yellow of course, I would then be in Scubapro heaven.

Hmmm, well, to actually have died and gone to Scubapro heaven I would also need matching yellow diaphragms for my 109s and in silicone please. Well, when I wake up on the Great Reef, I will know then I have crossed over!

What is with the black anyways?

N

---------- Post Merged on October 3rd, 2012 at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous Post was on October 2nd, 2012 at 09:52 PM ----------

PA030589_zpsd146089f.jpg

N

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom