Orange County / Easter Egg Hunt

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I should follow up with my Pumpkin hunt story.

I've gotten a few e-mails from the DM's that were there that day that they have returned to the Lake Travis site and come across divers who are still finding the remaining pumkins. Works out to be a good chuckle for everyone, a chance to explain about the TSDT, and something for the "dive trophy shelf".

But I like the idea of using hard boiled eggs and one to a customer.

Anyone going to this tomorrw. Have fun. I really wanted to go but my buddy couldn't go and my other buddy/girlfriend has a practice 8 hour MCAT to take.. YUCK! Oh well.

I wish I was going as well... it really is a blast... I actually could as I'm feeling much better... However I also have a test to take

Taking the Orange County Sheriff's Departmet entrance exam at 7:00 A.M.

Quite the career change, but I eventually want to work for the Harbor Patrol here in Newport.

Wish me luck (to make it even worse I just got my new Regulator setup today Apeks ATX50/40 combo)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom