Orange Beach, AL 8/27/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SuPrBuGmAn:
Tom - hit me up with the dive software wil ya? I'm thinking its time to start getting brave with the Miss Jellyfish!

Sure no problem Matt But this is a software plugin you wouldn't want to get out :eyebrow: You will find you and a friend of your might just have to change a name of a certain place you two named. Its pretty cool with it you can find wrecks and boating hazards around the world and it is made locally so you can just Imagen what all it shows along the beach and the Gulf Of Mexico :wink:

Its cool, I won't share :) It'd be nice to know the name of our wrecks anyway.

SuPrBuGmAn:
Its cool, I won't share :) It'd be nice to know the name of our wrecks anyway.

Share with me? It's a pain finding these things "accidentally":D

Your wreck isn't listed, its still Paul's Shrimpboat as far as I can tell! :D

SuPrBuGmAn:
Your wreck isn't listed, its still Paul's Shrimpboat as far as I can tell! :D

Matt did you also get the plugin for the dive locations at the same place? It high lites the popular dives out of Pensacola and along the Coast. Also if you note the dredge just to the west of it sits another barge it also might be worth checking out. I'm not going to fight the Ramps this weekend but maybe next I'm going to check a few of them out. I got to install my lowran in my skiff and the old man has a handheld GPS also that burnt wreck a little farther west might be worth a drop

I hope the lady don't club us over the head for highjacking her post

You guys are fine but I'm wondering if a phone wouldn't be easier?

Yeah, I got the entire coastline - lots of promising and some not-so-promising sites :)

I need to invest in a handheld GPS as well as a cheapy bottomfinder.

Back
Top Bottom