Opinions on Bare D6 Pro Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

contender

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Anyone ever dive this suit, if so what are some of the pros and cons of the suit? I am particularly interested in movement restriction. Thanks

My ex has one. Well made and all, but being 6mm neoprene it's heavy and does restrict your movements. She could not reach her dump valve until she got in the water and everything loosened up a bit.

Since your profile says Florida I assume this is for travel?

My ex has one. Well made and all, but being 6mm neoprene it's heavy and does restrict your movements. She could not reach her dump valve until she got in the water and everything loosened up a bit.

Since your profile says Florida I assume this is for travel?

This will be used for travel, and also for the 2 months of winter we have here. I mainly got it because it was brand new and I paid less than $400 for it. Will be nice to not need undergarments when cave diving though.

This will be used for travel, and also for the 2 months of winter we have here. I mainly got it because it was brand new and I paid less than $400 for it. Will be nice to not need undergarments when cave diving though.

I don't know the suit, but for that price I think it is worth having (assuming the fit is good) because even if you end up not liking it you can probably still sell it for about the same price (they usually retail around $900 new, right?), and then you'll have a point of reference for the future for this type of neoprene suits.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom