Operation Bottom Time Photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Howard, has anyone ever mentioned plans to expand the program to the west coast?

TC... AFAIK the program is only with soldiers whom are at Walter Reed Army Medical Center (for the most part). The SUDS program has been officially sanctioned by WRAMC as part of their rehabilitation program for wounded soldiers.

We do have an OBT forum here on SB, and most of the SUDS staff is on the board, and would be happy to address your questions directly. :)

Great shots!!!

Looks like an amazing event. We should all take a moment to thank the men and women who have served this country. My dad served in Vietnam and had a chance to visit the traveling wall this past weekend. It was a very difficult thing for him, something I don't think he or my family thought he would ever be able to do. I am so proud of him. I look forward to sharing these pictures with him!!

Keep up the great work guys!!!

Howard

Thank you for sharing the incredible pictures, they are awesome!! Once again, thanks to you and Muggsy for all of your help in making OBT such a success, we couldn't have done it without you. The best part we have 7 new open water divers and 2 advanced divers after Key Largo and the guys enjoyed themselves immensly :)

Cheers,

Brand new divers with some pretty nice trim - impressive :) Great stuff.

I 2 have to say that Duane shot is killer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom