Opening Day at Haigh

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

the worst part is that weirdo from NJ knows about your obsession with feet, knows it's you he's coming to see, knows you're worried about :cold:, and he's still coming.
:bonk:

:lotsalove:

I will be there early on Saturday, then running to Kankakee High School for a discover scuba...then out again on Sunday to help with a drysuit class and give a tour to some weirdo coming from Jersey for the class:wink:

LOL....ahhhh yes, its going to be a great weekend!

the worst part is that weirdo from NJ knows about your obsession with feet, knows it's you he's coming to see, knows you're worried about :cold:, and he's still coming.
:bonk:

:lotsalove:

Ok Duane see ya there and Mike I will turn it on high for ya should be nice for ya when U get there.

I have a fish tank heater. Would one of you guys mind stopping by my house to pick it up and plug it in for me? That way I can join Jim for next week's dive.

I have a fish tank heater. Would one of you guys mind stopping by my house to pick it up and plug it in for me? That way I can join Jim for next week's dive.

I'll join you and Jim that day if they come over and get my swimming pool heater too! :D If they run both for a week, the water should be just about right. I am sure Tina wont mind the expense. My $20 will go toward the bill.

45 degrees from top to bottom?? Ouch!! I think the dry-suit fairy is going to have to pay me a visit before I can handle that (especially after diving in 75 degrees last Friday)

I am sure that in a couple of weeks, IÃÍl start having withdrawals and wont be so picky; I will see you all then!! :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom