Opening Day at Haigh

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh 45, no way man. Cant hang with that. I think I'll have to wait until it is about 55 degrees. So that should be around ... July???

Actually, I will be looking for you guys around Memorial Day weekend.

Even dry there is no way I could even think about 45 degree water. Of course I say that now. My dry suit class is on for May 13th with the dives for May 16.

I will be there early on Saturday, then running to Kankakee High School for a discover scuba...then out again on Sunday to help with a drysuit class and give a tour to some weirdo coming from Jersey for the class:wink:

Even dry there is no way I could even think about 45 degree water. Of course I say that now. My dry suit class is on for May 13th with the dives for May 16.

As long as you purchase decent undergarments you will be toasty. I just got new thermals for x mas, 4th element xerotherm arctic, out in cali 4 weeks ago water was 50* and I was sweeting like a pig. last year at gilboa with my DUI 400, down at the tubes it was 44 and I was fine, A little cool on the lips but nothing to worry about elsewhere.

Nate

Hey Nate I will hook up withy U I will be in big Black Ford Excursion you can't miss it jacked up with large tires on it I will grab a table for us see ya then.

Dale

Hey Nate I will hook up withy U I will be in big Black Ford Excursion you can't miss it jacked up with large tires on it I will grab a table for us see ya then.

Dale

What time you getting there? Gonna finally put more dives on that pretty suit :wink:

Yes I will be there at 7 when she opens what time R U getting there Mike hey maybe we will finially get that dive in see ya there.

Yes I will be there at 7 when she opens what time R U getting there Mike hey maybe we will finially get that dive in see ya there.

Be there when I wake up...7am is a cold Saturday morning for me in early April....you will see me around 10 :wink: Turn on the heater when you get there Dale :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom