Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I dive frequently, and am willing to take a look.

Lobo

I have 80+ dives and dive frequently (almost every weekend). I can't get enough so I'm interested in any opportunity to dive and learn.

You can also look at divelogs.com they have premade pages or you can design and save your own. You can also make personalized tags and stamps.

For all those going on your October dive drips a) super jealous (it's rainy and miserable here in the UK!) and b) please try out my log pages and let me know what you think. All the appreciation :love:

For all those going on your October dive drips a) super jealous (it's rainy and miserable here in the UK!) and b) please try out my log pages and let me know what you think. All the appreciation :love:

Well, I'm not going on a dive trip, just diving locally this month, but I'll be happy to try them out if you can point me in the direction of your log pages...

I just saw this thread. Recently did my AOW and will be diving in December. Be happy to test it out for you. I'm not very diligent in logging dives though...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom