Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hannah@scubalogs

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi there,

I have designed a log page based on my own needs and I'd love to get some feedback on it!

It's aimed at relatively new divers with less than 100 dives so I'm looking for 25 people to participate in a (short) paid survey about the page. This covers the layout, order and fields available. Ideally, these 25 people will either be frequent divers, or currently doing their Open Water or Advanced Open Water (or equivalent) training to test it on some real dives. I would ideally like the feedback by Sunday 23rd September 2018.

For your efforts, I will donate £5 to your chosen marine conservation charity when all surveys are back with me.

Something you'd like to get involved in? Reply here or send me a private message.

Thanks!

Hannah :)

Hi Hannah. My wife and I both fall into your category of now somewhat frequent divers. She's doing her AOW in October, I'm doing rescue then. We also have a handful of friends doing their OW in October.

Thanks for your reply! I'm sure you must have more than 100 dives as an instructor though, no? :)

I apologize, I misread the post thinking you are looking for active divers to look over a log designed for inexperienced divers.

I would be glad to look over it for free. I have a little over 1200 dives and have written in new spaces on my logs. I still log dives in order to help my failing memory remember what I saw, when I saw it, major events, who I dived with (buddy, shop, DM if any, boat), and a place to rate the dive (how much better or worse than 10 it was). Opinions are free.
Cheers -

I apologize, I misread the post thinking you are looking for active divers to look over a log designed for inexperienced divers.
Did you want to take a look, anyway? Might be interesting from an instructors POV with their students in mind :)

Hi Hannah. My wife and I both fall into your category of now somewhat frequent divers. She's doing her AOW in October, I'm doing rescue then. We also have a handful of friends doing their OW in October.
That's great! Maybe I'll leave the survey open a little longer. I'll ping you a link :)

I like surveys (unless by phone....) and log book threads. I wouldn't mind taking a look as well.

Hannah. I have over 100 dives and am going on a liveaboard the 1st week of october and can fill some in if you want.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom