open water cert. reco?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tigerman:
I dont enjoy relaxing very much.. Not in the common understanding of the word anyways. Infact I get bored out of my skull and need to DO something..

As a result of this, my take on "relaxing" is rather physical, unlike the people that can just lie on a sunbed for hours and do nothing..
Putting my skies on and taking a 20 km walk into the wilderness is something I can consider relaxing..

I'm pretty much the same way, but sitting there reading OW manuals on my honeymoon is about as enticing to me as root canal! I'd prefer the skiing, hiking, exploring a new place to a bunch of classroom and pool sessions anyday.

MeiLing:
I'm pretty much the same way, but sitting there reading OW manuals on my honeymoon is about as enticing to me as root canal! I'd prefer the skiing, hiking, exploring a new place to a bunch of classroom and pool sessions anyday.
Me too probably, but the ow dives? Sure, I dont think id mind doing THOSE on my honeymoon..

Tigerman:
Me too probably, but the ow dives? Sure, I dont think id mind doing THOSE on my honeymoon..

If I'd never done an OW dive before I could tolerate it. At this point, there are very few people or reasons I'd do an OW dive for! I am married to an instructor so I've spent way to much time on the sand bottom doing skills to have any desire to go there again!

Nothing against noobs! I'd be happy to dive with a noob just as soon as they finished OW!

And I did previously suggest doing the OW dives here and the classroom/pool sessions at home.

Back
Top Bottom