Oops (Tank Strap)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

utdivermatt

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Ok, so heres the story. I got a couple of weight pouches to put on my tank strap to give me some more trim weight, and they work fine, but I had to take the strap out of the buckle, and now I cant seem to get it back into the buckle correctly. My BC is a seaquest balance, and the buckle has numbers and arrows pointing to slots (1-4), but they definatly dont seem like they go in order. Any ideas form anyone? Thanks!

Matt

hey, good graphics

i was about to launch into "thread free end of belt into under-sided slot left
to right, retaining sufficient leverage to...."

Wow... I feel stupid now! Thanks alot Stephen. At least since someone devoted a webpage to it I know I am not the first with the problem... and yes, it does follow the little numbers.

H2Andy:
hey, good graphics

i was about to launch into "thread free end of belt into under-sided slot left
to right, retaining sufficient leverage to...."

I know what your talking about. that thing goes into the other thing then around this thing and back through the last little thing and then tighten:wink:

Don't feel bad, I had problems with the strap on my rental SeaQuest Pro...my instructor had to show me how to do it...I never forgot after that!

wheelietaco:
I know what your talking about. that thing goes into the other thing then around this thing and back through the last little thing and then tighten:wink:

But you gotta remember to turn the thing inside out before you start putting the other thing thru that thing. :D

i dumb how could i forget that thing!!!

those things always really did confuse me. i finally learned how to read the diagram on it. took a tank slipping around on me to realize it.

Back
Top Bottom