oops, should i post here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

travisdude

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
i stumbled on this forum while googling lake Travis info and jumped in. i did not realize ya ll were a club. should i be posting here or is there a more general site for lake Travis dive info? the interest in the great Travis traverse spark my interest.

You are in the RIGHT spot!!!

In order to be an 'OFFICIAL' Texas Swamp Diver all you must do is dive with a current Swamper and request after that to be added to the membership roster---easy!

But this is the 'happening' spot for Texas divers on SB.

:D

:admingreet:Oooo ooooo ooooo (raising and waving hand frantically...)

Hey hey! I'm "Official". I dived with Timeliner and Mark this weekend! Can I get my official status now???

If I were you, I'd turn around, run and never look back. :)

ZzzKing......
It's too late for Guba he did the dirty deed and hit the Crab Trap with me on Saturday and even found treasure too !

The other fellow still has a chance though.

ZzzKing......
It's too late for Guba he did the dirty deed and hit the Crab Trap with me on Saturday and even found treasure too !

The other fellow still has a chance though.

should i run....uh swim

Attachments

• sharkattack.gif
    sharkattack.gif
    11.5 KB · Views: 37
Hey there travisdude, welcome to the swamp. This is the spot for Texas diving info, and for finding buddies when needed, although it sound like you have 'grown your own' buddy.
And with a boat, you will have no problems finding other buddies willing to ride to dive site rather than wade :wink:

Come on in from Hutto one second saturday and drop by SSASS, our informal monthly meeting held at whatever venue was picked at previous SSASS. Octobers will be at Freddies Place, on the 13th at 7:30. Attendence varies depending, can be very light when there is a home UT game. Just a gathering to talk scuba and whatever else comes up over some food and drinks.

Back
Top Bottom