Ooh, HK Airlines to fly to more destinations in the PI...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I do know the 'In and Out' burger place pretty well, but "Animal style", you have me curious now!!!!
Expecting more snow tonight!!!!!! Bummer, we want summer!

Gasp!... A CA resident who doesn't know about ordering burgers "Animal Style" @ In & Out Burgers???

ah... it's lunchtime here now... wish I had a Double Double, Animal Style...

are there any budget airlines going out of Clark direct to HongKong?

i have never been to disneyland. :)

The thing with HK Airlines is I don't think it's trying to compete as a budget airline. Alternative is to take the Clarke-Macau flight run by Tiger. You can get some really cheap flights. Say Hi to Larry in Macau and then take the ferry over to HK :D

rhadamantus:
are there any budget airlines going out of Clark direct to HongKong?

i have never been to disneyland. :)

www.cebupacificair.com

I fly in to HKG in Oct and after a few weeks seeing friends in china i am using them to clark.. 1 way :p (looking forward to a few months in PI!!!!!!)

Sorry may not be clark!

That makes "two of us" as I have never been to Disneyland either, and I'm a native Californian, "deprived childhood"

Hey Packman, how easy is it to get from Macau to Hong Kong's Airport, is there a direct ferry, or do you have to go to Honk Kong proper and then the airport?

Thanks PakMan that's good to know!

and if you're flying into Macau, you don't have to go through immigrations at Macau if you are transferring in HK int'l airport. But just watch the ferry schedules, I don't they are that frequent.

tboxcar:
That makes "two of us" as I have never been to Disneyland either, and I'm a native Californian, "deprived childhood"

Hey Packman, how easy is it to get from Macau to Hong Kong's Airport, is there a direct ferry, or do you have to go to Honk Kong proper and then the airport?

OMG! You need to go! I've been to Disneyland in Anaheim once (when I was 12) and DisneyWorld(Orlando) countless times while in college! And I'm from Malaysia...:blinking:

Back
Top Bottom