Ooh, HK Airlines to fly to more destinations in the PI...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i think it was this scuba chick. with the jessica alba avatar.

hmmmn. :p

Well Clare, at least she wasn't screaming into her cell phone in Cantonese... :wink:

Hey Everyone, I have actually been shopping for a flight from Hong Kong to (somewhere in PI), I'm using my Asia Miles up this summer and have the trip to Hong Kong all taken care of, but who would you recommend flying with from Hong Kong to either Manila or Clark. I have been planning on using Cebu Pacific as their flight seems pretty cheap (unless I get dinged on my dive gear), what is this other airline you mentioned?
Thanks for the help!

pakman:
www.hkairlines.com

but looking on their site, I can't figure out why Clark is not on their automatic schedule/ booking.
maybe flights haven't started into clark yet?

there was an article in the paper recently of local airlines making a ruckus because the prez was about to sign into law something about opening clark's skies to regional airlines...

Jag

cebu pacific allots 20kg per passenger.

oh hey! time flies fast, eh?! who would have thought its time for ur holiday already!

tboxcar:
Hey Everyone, I have actually been shopping for a flight from Hong Kong to (somewhere in PI), I'm using my Asia Miles up this summer and have the trip to Hong Kong all taken care of, but who would you recommend flying with from Hong Kong to either Manila or Clark. I have been planning on using Cebu Pacific as their flight seems pretty cheap (unless I get dinged on my dive gear), what is this other airline you mentioned?
Thanks for the help!

I will get to the Philippines 'one way or another', as at the very moment I am looking out the window at giant snowflakes and over 1/2 foot of fresh snow on our upper mountain (ski resort) and it's May 2nd!!!!!!!!! Ready to go 'underwater'!

Dude! Spring skiing/ snowboarding in Tahoe... Man... I miss winters...!!!

edit: and In & Out Burgers on the way back from Tahoe to SF :D :D I'll have mine "Animal style"... :wink:

darn, pak, u've been everywhere.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom