PAL launches Asian ‘Fly-All-You-Can’ Promo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DonCebu

Contributor
Reaction score
PAL launches Asian ‘Fly-All-You-Can’ Promo

Philippine Airlines today launched the “FLY ASIA PASS” promo, which allows travel aficionados to fly as much as they can in the key cities in Asia for only US$ 270!
One can travel from Manila, Cebu and Davao to Bangkok, Beijing, Hong Kong, Jakarta, Macau, Ho Chi Minh (Saigon), Shanghai, Singapore, and Taipei. On business class, this promo fare is pegged at US$ 1,070.

Tickets are now on sale starting today, July 29, 2011 until August 07, 2011. Travel period is from August 15 – November 30, 2011. All travel must be completed by December 10 this year.

Interested parties may buy Fly Asia passes now while supplies last. They have a period of two weeks from the purchase of passes to decide on which destination to fly to and to have these converted into flight tickets.

The offer is interesting but how often I want to fly to the country within 7 wks?
Make it at least 6 months.

But it still cannot beat the latest CebuPacific 50% discount on all international flights.
Today is the last day(ticket valid from 01/09 to 14/12)!!!

The last time I inquired about pal promos they charged me 900 usd when their ads clearly stated 200 usd. So I'm a bit wary that there might be a catch yet again

sent from my samsung galaxy s2 using tapatalk

it seems another PAL advertising scam. the real cost is over $500 due to hidden surchanges and too many restrictions re usage.. BE aware

PAL charges a lot more on airport tax than CebuPacific flying the same route ie HK/MNL.
I am aware that bigger plane pay more for the parking etc but it loads more passenger/cargo for the bother.

Cebu Pacific has just launched another promotion!
eg. HK/MNL return for US$115.00( including tax, 20kg check-in luggage). Lite ticket is just US$90.00.

id pick a cebupac deal over pal any day...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom