Only in the good old USA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Where in the HE!! do they get these judges that would award damages to some dingbat who can not handle a knock on the door at 10:30pm!

The *victims* husband sounds even more disturbed as the judge had to enforce a restraining order to prevent him from harassing the cookie bakers?

The good news is that while the good 'ol USofA may have a few loose nuts running around, the people in the town DID raise enough $$$ to pay for the damages.

Sounds like the *victim* may have to leave town as this whole thing is now resulting in death threats, and I'm sure she will NOT be very popular from this point forward...

RonFrank:
Where in the HE!! do they get these judges that would award damages to some dingbat who can not handle a knock on the door at 10:30pm!

The *victims* husband sounds even more disturbed as the judge had to enforce a restraining order to prevent him from harassing the cookie bakers?

The good news is that while the good 'ol USofA may have a few loose nuts running around, the people in the town DID raise enough $$$ to pay for the damages.

Sounds like the *victim* may have to leave town as this whole thing is now resulting in death threats, and I'm sure she will NOT be very popular from this point forward...

GREAT

Hockeynut:
Back when I was a kid, this dingbat would have payed dearly. We all knew who was nice to us kids and which ones always called the cops because we were playing football in the street or whatever. Seeking vengeance was fun for us delinquents.
TP her house? :eyebrow:

A little soap on the screens? Anyone remember that one? A little more intense than the standard knock & run was the "who has the guts to stick their hand in the mail slot" game. Flaming sack of poo on the doorstep? Ye Olde Fashioned Standbye: egg on just about anything. Just stuff I heard about before.

Foo

P.S. Yah, I don't know who's kookier: the Judge-Probably-On-Quaaludes, or the Cookie-Induced-Almost-Heart-Attack victim. Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmm!

Super glue in the door locks, or so I'm told, makes a real mess...

"The 18-year-old friends had baked the cookies as a surprise for several of their neighbours in Durango, Colorado...............Judge Doug Walker said he did not think the girls had acted maliciously but told them 10.30pm was late at night for them to be out."

When did 10:30 become too late at night for an 18-year old to be out? Regardless of their actions being ok, not ok, criminal or otherwise, last I checked that was considered age of adulthood in the US. Without trying to get political, these two can join the military and die for their country but gosh darn, they'd better be back home before dark? What am I missing?

Ex-Lax cookies next time?

Foo:
Ex-Lax cookies next time?

Ohhh that is wicked and I love it!

Becky

Back
Top Bottom