online UK scuba forums

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lesley

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there are any online forums for UK divers? I can't seem to find anything other than this which I think is for a specific association??

The best forum for Brits is probably Divernet (www.divernet.com)

This is not a forum for a specific association. As you can see it is predominantly an American site, but with a healthy UK contingency. There are even some Europe types lurking here too. We're all just a bunch of people who like diving....

Regards
Jim

I think I'll stick with this one as everyone seems good and friendly! It's not very busy though is it?! :dance:

Yes, we are all friendly! :)

This section has times when it is busy and times when it is not. It's not at the moment.

But there are lots of separate sections about diving in other parts of the world, equipment, all that stuff, so you may find a section that interests you. I usually only llok at 5 or 6 sections, but don't always follow all the threads. Only those that interest me.

Regards

Hi Tim,

Thanks for that, it's a great forum too. Have registered there now and have met lots of new buddies so cheers!

Lesley

Back
Top Bottom