Online rdp?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Medic0506

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone know of any online rdp's? I'm at work and I want to log a dive from yesterday.

....... :wink:

Hope you took yourself off your employers clock. Sorry your getting paid to work not log dives. Now if your self employed thats another ball of wax!

Ed L.:
Hope you took yourself off your employers clock. Sorry your getting paid to work not log dives. Now if your self employed thats another ball of wax!
Well God forbid he take 5 minutes to log his dive. What about smokers??? Do you think they clock out to take their cig breaks? In case you haven't noticed...scuba board is pretty busy between 9 and 5, and I'm willing to bet at least a few of those people are at work. I'm sure glad you aren't my boss.

Ed L.:

:w-t-f:

I found SB while surfing the 'net from work....:mooner: :D

A smoke takes far longer than a log. I wish employers would make smokera clock out for their percieved earned smoke breaks while I am doing my work and part of theirs. Wait, sorry this is not the whine and cheese forum.

Ed L.:

Are you serious? :rofl3:

I actually work an hour, maybe 2 in a day. Most of the people I know with office jobs do about the same.

It's scary to think of what I'd get done if I applied myself for a full 8, I'd work myself out of a job by the end of the week.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom