Ongoing story of Munch and Chompsky

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaYoda

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I can only attach pics right now but here are our friends from Saturday's dive. Seems that they are both still alive and well.

That's an awesome shot on so many levels- there must be something hungry out there! It's shocking that 2 fish could survive after losing so much real estate and then amazing that you could actually get a great "money" shot showing the two fish together with their battle scars prominently displayed. You must be using the force or something... :D Thanks for sharing, SeaYoda!

SeaYoda:
I can only attach pics right now but here are our friends from Saturday's dive. Seems that they are both still alive and well.
What the???!!!! Something's hungry over there. Better watch out, may come after you next :D

:11:

do it easy:
That's an awesome shot on so many levels- there must be something hungry out there! It's shocking that 2 fish could survive after losing so much real estate and then amazing that you could actually get a great "money" shot showing the two fish together with their battle scars prominently displayed. You must be using the force or something... :D Thanks for sharing, SeaYoda!

What he says :11:

I guess I finally found a good use for fishbutt shots, I get them all the time :D.

Yoda...........

What is going on with the atlantic spadefish in your area!!!
Wow, the ones here never look like they've been chomped on....

Great pic though :)

:lol:

That's amazing!

I thought I had spotted those two out there on sat.

Jamdiver:
Yoda...........

What is going on with the atlantic spadefish in your area!!!
Wow, the ones here never look like they've been chomped on....

Great pic though :)
I believe these are the same two fish I've seen for the last several weeks. Most of our spades don't look this bad. I regularly see ones with scales roughed up, but these are extreme. Something is having a nice meal, so far I haven't seen it yet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom