Ongoing story of Munch and Chompsky

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaYoda:
I believe these are the same two fish I've seen for the last several weeks. Most of our spades don't look this bad. I regularly see ones with scales roughed up, but these are extreme. Something is having a nice meal, so far I haven't seen it yet.
Oy, curb your appetite for freshly made sushi :D

Just looked and the title of the thread again and got a 70's flashback...just have to switch the names

Ongoing story of Chompsky and Munch...

justleesa:
Just looked and the title of the thread again and got a 70's flashback...just have to switch the names

Ongoing story of Chompsky and Munch...

Who?
Ohhhhhh Starsky and Hutch, heheeh :14::14:.

SeaYoda I still can't believe that those fish are 'alive'..~

I don't think Starsky and Hutch ever got beat up this bad :D.

When everybody comes to the jetties, lunch is on me (all the sushi you can swallow on the dive) :D.

hhmmmm..... I can't see the attached pic...

I clicked on your gallery and got this.
The gallery is currently closed for upgrades and will return shortly.

Seeing that I've seen Munch and Chompsky on dives, it's kinda cool to be able to see updated pics of them.

You should be able to see it, I can. It's not in the gallery, I haven't been able to upload anything since the upgrade.

hmm.... I don't know why. maybe the attachments are affected also.

I see the normal block where the attachments are but there is nothing in the block.

just says "Attached Thumbnails" and nothing else.

maybe I've just got to wait for them to finish the upgrade.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom