One-time clingwrap 'mummy' based dry suit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh, my goodness, Tony, is that really YOU? That's too funny!

Halloween aside, it is an innovative idea and for those who would scoff at the idea or deem it totally impractical, you need to remember that new and innovative ideas are so fragile, so easy to kill and so easy to dismiss, particularly by those people who never have them.

So be careful or you may find yourself eating crow in 20 years while rolling on your own cling wrap dry suit and thinking about Samsp crusing around on his mega yacht full of bikini clad zombies.

The OP was prophetic. He's not that far from the new White's Fusion dry suit!

Other than not having a good gasp of the concept of squeeze and maintaining loft I bet he's a lot of fun at a party and has a good time with his SO.

I wonder what he's wearing tonight?

Pete

My SO loves to wrapped in cling wrap. :eyebrow:

you would be unable to equalize so its really not even a question of if its possible.....not to continue the humor, at depth you "pass gas" and shoot like a rocket to the surface....as you'd have no way to get air out of your suit.

you would be unable to equalize so its really not even a question of if its possible.....not to continue the humor, at depth you "pass gas" and shoot like a rocket to the surface....as you'd have no way to get air out of your suit.

On a slightly more disgusting physics-related note, I contained a "significant" amount of gas on a dive, and at one point "vented" it (from me and from the drysuit), and actually had to add a little air to become neutral again.

Maybe they'll add a "pull my finger" question to the OW exam now. :D

Terry

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom