One Thing I know For Sure...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rick Inman

Advisor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Albert Einstein once said something similar to this: As the circle of knowledge grows, so too does the outer circumference of ignorance.
When I was 20 years old, I knew everything. But as I grow older and learn more, I realize how much I don't know. Some day I hope to learn so much about so many things that I'll realize that I know nothing about everything, and then I will have arrived.
When I read some of my posts from six months ago, I see how much I have learned, and that what I said back then was mostly hogwash. Evidently, what I post today will be hogwash to me six months from now.
Which should give you some idea of how much credence you should give my posts, including this one.
Of course, I could be wrong. :wink:

Rick Inman:
Evidently, what I post today will be hogwash to me six months from now.
Which should give you some idea of how much credence you should give my posts, including this one.
Of course, I could be wrong. :wink:

Gee why wait six months....<GD&R>

No offense, but you can let those softballs float by :)

Paul in VT

What are you waiting for?

Rick, you are a walking, talking Moebius curve . . .

Rick Inman:
When I was 20 years old, I knew everything. But as I grow older and learn more, I realize how much I don't know.

Truer words have never been spoken. I'm pretty sure i'm right about that. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom