One-On-One Scuba in Barbados

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aepstein:
Has anyone had the chance to dive with One-On-One Scuba in Barbados? If so, would you dive with them again?

Alan

I have not had the pleasure of diving with Sara at One-on-One but she appears to run a nice operation at Sandy Beach.
I would not hesitate to book diving with her.

jbm

Alan,

You beat me to this one. I was going to inquiry about them.:) I'll be there in April. When are you going?

JBM, thanks again for all the useful information on Barbados. You are the man!!!! :luxhello:

Seawitch2
aepstein:
Has anyone had the chance to dive with One-On-One Scuba in Barbados? If so, would you dive with them again?

Alan

scuba-punk:
Sorry, SW - I just noticed this thread. I've been PM-ing Alan about this already, but Wifey and I really enjoyed diving with One-On-One. Go to the 'Trip Report' page on our website for more info...

http://frankandjen.aesdesigns.com/

-Frank

Thanks, Frank

I'll check out your trip report. Have a good one!!

Seawitch2

Seawitch2:
Alan,

You beat me to this one. I was going to inquiry about them.:) I'll be there in April. When are you going?

JBM, thanks again for all the useful information on Barbados. You are the man!!!! :luxhello:

Seawitch2

Seawitch2 - Haven't logged in for a few days. With the info passed on from scuba-punk, I've booked with O-O-O for April 15th. We're stopping off in Barbados for the day as a port-of-call on a Royal Caribbean cruise.

Scuba-Punk - Thanks again for the information.

Alan

Glad to be able to help. Let me (us) know how the diving goes and what you think of O-O-O. Enjoy your trip and be safe.

-Frank

Alan,

I will be arriving in Barbados on the 16th. Have a safe and fun trip.

Seawitch2

aepstein:
Seawitch2 - Haven't logged in for a few days. With the info passed on from scuba-punk, I've booked with O-O-O for April 15th. We're stopping off in Barbados for the day as a port-of-call on a Royal Caribbean cruise.

Scuba-Punk - Thanks again for the information.

Alan

Frank, thank you so much for your trip report. I read every word. We are going to Barbados for the first time in October for a week. We will be staying at the Bougainvilla Beach Resort. Could you please tell me where the O-O-O Shop is located from there. Will they pick us up since we don't plan to rent a car? Also We plan to contact Cassius Clay for the 4X4 trip. Did he take you to Harrisons Caves? We want to be able to see them while there. The one dive we are really looking forward to is the Stav. It just seems like it should be a truly awesome dive. Do we need to reserve prior to our arrival on the Island?

Thank you again for a great report.

Suzanne

Back
Top Bottom